WABG capability and experience in residential modular construction
As the residential branch of this established building group, we are dedicated to designing and building top quality residential dwellings at competitive prices. After over 5 years research and design, we are proud to launch the WABG Prefabricated Building System
WABG Prefabricated Building System - a smarter way to design and build
The WABG Prefabricated Building System allows you to build your commercial project or residential home within a much shorter on-site construction time while offering top quality and greater specification at a competitive price.
Advantages of the WABG modular system
- Time saving - save up to 80% on-site construction time.
- Cost-effective - for the same cost, we provide products with a stunning finish and great energy efficiency.
- Durability - constructed by hot roll steel structure to achieve a 70 year design life span.
State of the art design technology
- The architectural and engineering designers collaborate by utilising the highly detailed 3D BIM engineering system to ensure an optimum design solution.
- All the designs are 100% compliant with BCA (Building Code of Australia) and all other relevant Australian Standards.
- Every single manufacturing procedure is tested by a registered engineer, builder, plumber, electrician and other testing authority according to Australian standards and ISO 9001 Quality Control System to ensure the highest quality and safety of our work.
World-class manufacturing facility
- Over 30,000 sqm warehouse area with 4 production lines facilitate construction processes from structural steel fabrication to spray painting, galvanising, internal fit-out and external fit-out.